Does anyone Keep a Gratitude Journal?

:smile:yes the secret. i just picked it up friday! (how interesting..... now we r talking aobut in the PF!)
i have always kept a journal and will use all this info to better my life and all around me.

im always trying and sometimes its sooooo hard. but i'll keep trying.

(had a rough few days!) thanks again for the thread! wonderful!

s:heart:

Hey Delovely gal,

I'm glad u're feeling better! Good for u for taking a positive look on things and being able to appreciate the goodness in ur life despite all that's going on right now.

it takes alot to do so and kudos to you gal!! honestly, i can't get myself to do that... i'm just bitter and angry and jaded ... LOL I tell myself, at least i'm honest about it!! LOL

Will have to look into this secret thing though!

One of my best friends says, "Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff".

Lol, I say that all the time!!! That was a great book! I also use the term 'fake drama'. Sometime when I get upset of something silly, it may take awhile but I usually ask myself, is this real drama, or fake drama...kwim

Hey Delovely gal,

I'm glad u're feeling better! Good for u for taking a positive look on things and being able to appreciate the goodness in ur life despite all that's going on right now.

it takes alot to do so and kudos to you gal!! honestly, i can't get myself to do that... i'm just bitter and angry and jaded ... LOL I tell myself, at least i'm honest about it!! LOL

Will have to look into this secret thing though!

Hi Bubbleliciousis:supacool:
I'm grateful for you as my personla TPF cheerleader. LOL. I can't believe that you can be that jaded with all the encouragement you give to others:nogood:

One of my favorite Oprahism/Dr.Philism is that you can't give what you don't have-so you must not be as bitter and angry as you say:okay:

Anywhoo,
life's too short to be so miserable because of someone else's problems.

And about the secret, I've heard of it, but I'm actually reading the purpose driven life by Rick Warren. I am a very skeptical person by nature, but this book is really speaking to me, so that's what I'll be reading for the next 40 days.:wlae:

There is nothing corny about that. I started practicing The Secret also and with in 48 hours my life took a dramatic life altering change. I encourage people to invest some time in learning about it.

Twinkie & Irishgal: I got The Secret DVD too! Amazing stuff. Totally changed the way I look at things, and as a result I immediately saw small but significant changes in my life:tup: Highly recommend this DVD.

and I always find a parking space now:roflmfao::roflmfao:

I have always been an avid journaler, mostly visual, but since I joined First Place ( a Christian based weight loss program) I have kept a Gratitude journal. It really helps me keep perspective because I can be super negative.