Does anyone here use Coach Moisturizer?

SuperMom2

SAHM of 2
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
I am just wondering because my Aunt loves Coach as much as me and prefers leather bags. Well the other day when I was visiting with her she was conditioning some of her bags with Coach moisturizer. I told her about the apple care that I use and she said that the SA said only to use Coach products on the bag. I know that most everyone here uses apple conditioner. Is the Coach moisturizer bad? Will it hurt her bags? Is there anyone who can explain to me why you use apple brand and not the Coach stuff so I can pass that info onto my Aunt. TIA :yes:

I have used Coach moisterizer before but, the only bags they work well on are the burnished leather or Whiskey Vintage leather..that's it as far as I know. The apple is sooooo much better....What kind of bag does she have?

I know that on the bleeckers, as long as they are the burnished leather and not natural glove tanned, you can use it on there..........seriously, I would just get the Apple....I just used it today on two of my Legacy bags and WOWZA...it just did wonders for them. They look great. There are so many bags that you cannot put anything on, any of the Coach products that is so, you have to be careful......sometimes the SAs have no idea of what can be used on what. Oh and another thing........the moisterizer, I've noticed has a sort of odor to it or it kind of takes away the smell of the leather.

I know that on the bleeckers, as long as they are the burnished leather and not natural glove tanned, you can use it on there..........seriously, I would just get the Apple....I just used it today on two of my Legacy bags and WOWZA...it just did wonders for them. They look great. There are so many bags that you cannot put anything on, any of the Coach products that is so, you have to be careful......sometimes the SAs have no idea of what can be used on what. Oh and another thing........the moisterizer, I've noticed has a sort of odor to it or it kind of takes away the smell of the leather.

Oh dear I just bought a Bleecker Leather Large Flap bag of the *bay. It was conditioned with Coach moisturizer before I got it. Do you know what kind of leather that bag was made with? I am hoping not natural glove tan.

The black has the natural glove tanned cowhide but, you said it was done prior to you purchasing it? If it were to ruin the leather, I think it would have already done so.....I think the Black leather is just more durable and/or less noticable.

The black has the natural glove tanned cowhide but, you said it was done prior to you purchasing it? If it were to ruin the leather, I think it would have already done so.....I think the Black leather is just more durable and/or less noticable.

:faint: Oh dear I hope the bag will be ok. It seems to look ok... For some reason I assumed the black leather bleeckers were all burnished leather.

It should be ok. Most bags if it were going to ruin it, it would do it almost immediately after it dried. I know the carly leather...OOHH..bad..anyway, I know on the creed of the bleecker bags, it will tell you that it is either burnished or glove tanned leather.

It should be ok. Most bags if it were going to ruin it, it would do it almost immediately after it dried. I know the carly leather...OOHH..bad..anyway, I know on the creed of the bleecker bags, it will tell you that it is either burnished or glove tanned leather.

You are right the creed saids gloved tanned leather. I never realized it did that. What does it mean when you say ruin the leather. Does it discolor it or change the way it feels? TIA