Does anyone here own the Brea PM?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! Does anyone here own the Brea PM? I tried it in the store and i cant stop thinking about it. Would love to here your thoughts about it. Pros and Cons. What fits and maybe some modelling shots if you're feeling generous
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460693061.108074.jpg

2. Bump. I'm curious, too.

3. Such a gorgeous bag. I'm sure someone has one. Maybe theyre not on this forum ?

4. I don't have the PM but I just couldn't resist posting my MM in Mordore. I seriously considered the PM, but ended up with the MM. It's still dressy but can also be used daily. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460813137.869719.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460813167.651955.jpg

5. Ohhh! Wonderful! I have been drooling for the Brea PM in Mordore!

6. I made a thread before I pulled the trigger cause I couldn't decide between the alma bb and brea pm. Although the brea is more expensive, it doesn't have feet. But I wound up buying the brea pm because it fits more and I already have an alma bb in ebene. I love the look of the alma bb but because of the shape the zipper can get wavy and it's difficult to fit things inside.Sorry, wasn't really dressed accordingly
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460825289.014612.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460825339.918665.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460825420.957227.jpg

7. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460825594.249753.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460825609.803288.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460825623.161666.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460825639.039740.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460825661.814466.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460825674.771800.jpg

8. Hahaha, you have them in the same color? I think they are very similar but I do want both. I think the Brea is more beautiful in vernis than the Alma. So might get Alma in canvas and Brea in vernis :smile:

9. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460825788.544506.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460825801.816514.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460825818.226626.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460825843.537466.jpg

10. I wanted to but the fotos where both are portrayed are at the boutique cause I couldn't make up my mind Have an alma bb in DE and a vernis rose velours and I rarely use any of those but I also haven't had these three for long and I think smaller bags are more practical in summer so we shall see how often I start bringing them into rotation

11. I have an Epi Brea PM and I love it. Great bag that holds a lot. :smile:

12. Hahaha, I see! Well I do have several bags that I only use during summer and I think that is okay as long as you do use them :smile:

So you prefer the Brea in fromt of the Alma or is it more about occasion? I am thinking about an Alma BB DE for everyday use but it might not be an everyday bag? Alternative is speedy b 25 DE or siena MM. I already have a speedy b 25 (in mono) which I LOVE but I don't have two bags in the same model, I just but one and then look for other models :P so I am looking for a DE bag that feels nice to wear crossbody! :smile:

13. Omgosh! Thank you so much! A brea pm owner has been finally found you're like a unicorn. Lol.

Hope you can give us a brief review on the bag once u get to use it more this summer. Would love to hear some pros and cons. Also, wear and tear.

Super appreciate the pictures. The mordore is beautiful

14. Oooh nice! Do you mind posting some pictures? I have not seen the epi one. I bet it looks fab.

15. I just need to try getting out of my comfort zone a bit. I mainly wear dark clothes and use damier ebene bags. But I think vernis is just so pretty. Hopefully when it's warmer I will start using them.

By looks I think I prefer the alma more but in the store the alma bb already had a dent from the handles and the zipper wasn't straight. Also you can fit way more into the brea and I knew for that reason I would use the brea more often and wouldn't be annoyed by packing her.

I wouldn't recommend the alma bb DE as an everyday bag unless you really hardly carry anything. I found I can put more things into my favorite mm than into the alma bb due to her shape. It is not as easy to get in and out of and the corners can get scratched easily.

If you're looking for a DE everyday bag I think the speedy b 25 is perfect. This is my go to bag and one of the best purchases for me. I think if you love the style, it doesn't matter if you have two of the same because you can use the DE in winter and the mono when the weather is nicer. I just found out about the bergamo pm in DE which sadly was discontinued but that is also a beautiful DE bag which could be worn crossbody. I also like the siena pm which is similar to the speedy b but doesn't stick out as much when worn crossbody. Please show us what you get️