Does anyone here own Dita supa dupa sunglasses

1. what do you think of them.. are they too big. thanks

2. I love mine - but they are big and I have big sunglasses, even so I was rather shocked when I got mine (I ordered mine online) but they work on me and it's funny whenever I put them on them I can't help but smile!!

3. don't have a pair.. do you have any pics of them?

4. Ooh, these are on my "to-get" list. I want them in the creme/black color option. Girlie, would it be possible for you to post pics of the glasses on you? The size has stopped me from buying them, but I :heart: 'd them on Britney Spears last year. I heard them reffered to as "the hangover glasses", because they hide the eye circles after a late night!!:lol:

Im between these and a pair of the Dior black ones...although I'm already leaning towards the Supa Dupa 'cos of $$. I currently have oversized Tortoise Oliver People's which I LUUURVE.

ditasupadupanw2a92e1d.jpg Dita Supa Dupa's on a model

SupaDupa7700A_blk-crm1.jpg Dita Creme/ Black

03bspears.jpg Brit's Dita Supa Dupa's

6. oooh, can't wait to see!!

7. i have the black dior glossy's and the marc jacobs rachel sunglasses. I really wish i had gotten these instead of the MJ ones (they just don't fit as nicely--) I love the two tone frame (so yummy) and they don't have a big logo on them.

if you like big sunnies (i do) then you should get them. heck, now i want a pair!

8. :censor: :censor: Camera's on the bloody blink - give me a day or two to sort it out, I won't forget promise!

9. dont have one.. but yeah, they look kinda big...

10. im dying to see, girlie!!:P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice