Does anyone here have the Noel?

chelsssea

Dec 5, 2007
I've been wanting a teal bag for awhile. I've also been wanting a MJ bag that is nice, but still casual enough that I can use quite frequently. I've been eying a teal noel for sale, and the seller would be willing to meet up and sell me the bag in person for a good price.
I'm still not completely sold on it though, and I can't figure out why. Maybe because there was never any hype surrounding the style, or I've never seen IRL pictures? I thought in my head it was small, but the measurements are actually way bigger(which is a good thing). I think the thing that I think is weird is the length of the chain. It seems like an awkward length? Is it safe to assume a modeling pic of a Rosen would be similar to that of a Noel (just that the Noel is shorter I think?)
Does anyone here own a Noel, or has owned a Noel? Any comments on the style?
Does anyone have modeling pictures or upclose pictures?

I did do a search here, but only really saw it mentioned as being on sale in saks, etc.

Last edited:
I do not have a Noel, but I understand what you are saying about the drop length. This particular style has never really caught my atttention because the body of the bag so closely resembles an envelope. Now if it were a clutch I would have no qualms about the style, but the chains change the overall look of the design. The color is beautiful and hey, this is only one opinion. If you think this would work for you then go for it!! However, it sounds like you are a little apprehensive about the purchase....if you do not truly love the bag, then hold out for something else. The small mp's come in great shades of blue!