Does anyone here have one of these wallets?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want this like crazy but would like some reviews from you gals who have one. Is is super big? Is it functional? etc... Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. I have a larger one and love it

3. I have a leather one shaped like that...I really like it. It holds a good deal for what it is.

Size comparisons...that is a violet 6"by4" wristlet near it.
    [​IMG]

4. I have this exact item and I love it! It holds a lot and matches my black and gunmetal bags perfectly. I would highly recommend it! I've had it for quite awhile now and it has held up well.

5. Thanks ladies!

6. I have a black patent one and it is what I use with my swingpack because there isn't enough spots for my regular stuff on a daily basis. I love it though

7. i actually have this wallet *plus* the wristlet and i love both of them ~ the print is gorgeous and it's really versatile ~ the compartments inside are great!

definitely agree with jessabelle1975 ~ it definitely holds a lot and matches gunmetal great, as well as black! i have used both pieces separately as wristlets and they work perfect when you don't want to or need to carry a full bag!

hope this helps! :smile:

8. I have a leather one, like PCL-- they really hold a lot for a small wallet! I'm going to use mine for school, so I don't have to take my GIANT wallet every day.

9. It's a nice size for a small wallet. I don't use mine daily because it doesn't have enough card slots for everything I carry. But, I agree it holds a lot for a small wallet.