Does anyone here have a LV mini sac?

Supposedly you can fit a lot in the Mini Sac despite its small size. I wonder if that's true? They're supercute, but I don't think I'd ever buy one. I hate it when my stuff is crammed into my bag and I can't get anything out of it easily.

i looked at it at the lv boutique and it is tiny. i wouldn't even know what to do with a small purse like that. a mini wallet, a cell, keys ad it's full.

Yeah, the mini Ribera is much roomier than the mini HL sac, and it looks more like an actual purse. Personally, I think the mini HL looks really disproportionate on an adult woman.

jasanna143 said:
Is the mini Ribera just as small or bigger, does anyone know?

The mini Ribera is bigger and it's really really cute but too pricey for such a small size. I think it's about $700? I really wanted one but just can never bring myself to it. Maybe some day... some day...

Cristina said:
Supposedly you can fit a lot in the Mini Sac despite its small size. I wonder if that's true? They're supercute, but I don't think I'd ever buy one. I hate it when my stuff is crammed into my bag and I can't get anything out of it easily.

My aunt got the monogram mini sac when it was ALOT cheaper yrs ago. I'm always fascinated by how much stuff she can put into it! I see her pulling out her wallet, keys, lipstick, etc. and I'm always asking her HOW she does it. She'll just smile and say "you'll be surprise..." I'm hoping she'll give it to me someday. lol But then she got a daughter so I think my chance of getting one is rather slim. :sad:

The mini HL was my first LV (I've since sold it) - I'd say you can fit a good amount of small things in it, like a cell phone, lipstick, very small wallet, etc. I loved it but it just wasn't practical for me.