Does anyone here ever SELL on eBay in an eBay-Store?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wondering if the fees would be worth it?
    I have the small business as listed in my signature, and I am not really selling in large quantities.

Just wondering what you think if you are a shop owner and use eBay as an outlet.

2. With the new BIN rules, it might be cheaper to do the new BIN auctions that they are going to push.

It might be worth it to have a store if you have really hard to find items.

3. You don't need an ebay store since you just have basically one item, in a couple of colors. Just list a regular auction or fixed price format listing and see what happens.

4. I have an eBay store for my POP ART listings, and now I will be rethinking whether or not it'll be worth it with the new fee structure for fixed priced listings, which all of mine are. I guess we shall see. The only advantage that I liked was I could offer several auctions for 30 days and several quantity for 3¢, but obviously you can't solely use your store because you won't get any exposure to it. You need regular auctions outside of your store so you can be searched and hope that people will peruse your store. Otherwise, it isn't worth it.

I guess it all depends on what you're selling, too. Lots to think about before the changes in Sept.

5. Has anyone changed their selling options with new pricing?