Does anyone here actually own an 05 red JUMBO flap?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The red 05 Jumbo flap, is it an urban legend? I've only seen MK's jumbo flap. I've seen several east west bags and medium large size flaps but I havent seen the jumbo. I havent seen any here nor on Ebay EVER for sale.

Does anyone here own one? Im trying to make myself feel better for not buying one! :P

2. so sorry, i just relied on the description!!

3. Wow, thanks for posting this... I just want to see an '05 red compared to the other chanel reds (e.g. vintage, '07, 09)... Please? I want to see what the fuss is about since I completely missed that boat, having gotten on board the "Chanel Cruise Line" just last year. Thanks bunches.

4. Its ok. Just hope no one else sees that and thinks its an 05.

5. FYI - I saw that too and asked the seller for the hologram and it starts with 104...

She has said that she is unsure whether this is the 05 red...

6. #8 Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
    I JUST happened to check your IP ADDY ,KMBS and 2.55 lover,and it MATCHES the questioned 05 owners.....also its a DUPLICATE PF name which ISNT ALLOWED.

making up a new PF ID to try to sell your bag is a HUGE NONO..and one ID will b banned.

7. I hope the kmbs id is banned! I'm getting nasty pms from her.
    Good job Jill!!!!!!! You rock!!