Does anyone have "WeatherBug"?

1. I do and its friggin annoying! I always get the little ladybug on my status bar beeping and asking me to open it up to tell me its hot.
    I KNOW ALREADY!!!!!

:hysteric:

2. nope. i have a window. hehe.

it's cloudy and dark btw.

3. wise ass. back in the club with you!

4. I hate that stupid weatherbug. I uninstalled it right when stupid AIM put it on.

5. you knowatI'msaying! chirp chirp chirp! oh look! newsflash! your'e gonna melt tonight!

6. All I know is it messed up computers at my workplace royally ... I had to spend a lot of time trying to get it cleaned up off of people's computers. It was a nuisance, seemed to have some spyware built in ... I'd recommend uninstalling it!!

7. oiooooh. doing that right now.....

8. oh how creepy is this??? As soon as I was about to uninstall it, I can't find the ICON!!!!! Ahhhhh! Tom Cruise is in my computer!!!!!!!!!!!

9. OT but AAAAH!!! tomKat totally ruined top gun for me. :rant:

good thing ashton/kevin are coming out with top gun: coast guard style next month. :tender:

10. okay so check this out. I went to Add/Remove programs in my control panel and when I asked it to remove Weatherbug I get this window saying "don't kill weatherbug! give me a chance!" I felt like I was smashing a real lady bug (which I would NEVER do!) great marketing. little do they know I used to be a national marketing director. so I smashed it!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. :choochoo:

^^^that's a "yay!" smiley btw. i've always wanted to use it, and never found the opportunity. so i made one. :yes:

12. I used to have weatherbug. Do you know you can change the chirping sound to a ring. I used to have the ring and I think you can change the icon to, I used to have numbers instead of a bug..as in 75 degrees. That chirping used to bug the crap out of me!!

13. I had it for about a month... then it got annoying and I got a virus on my computer so I'll never use it again. Haha

14. Oh you can set it to where all the alert/chirping are turned off! It used to bug the crap out of me, but as soon as I did that Weatherbug & I became inseparable :biggrin:

15. My husband has it and loves it, I deleted it on my PC i found the croaking and whistling sounds so :censor: annoying !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice