Does anyone have this?

JAP4life said:
here we go...don't know why it didn't work...it works over on this end. Anyhow, I got some great ideas from the other gals..but still wonderin!

I had this before and the plastic was destroyed after some month, however it can be replaced.
Now I have the Epi leather Pocket organizer in brown. It has the same size like the monogram credit card holder. They have it in many colors and it is wonderful :love: ! You can see it on eluxury. I send you the link: http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10260375&SectionID=6000#
p10260375_ph_hero.jpg
10260375_main.jpg

Hope I could help you!

oohh i like that! i ordered the holder though yesterday..so hopefully it will be ok..if not i will return it and now I know what i can get to replace it! thank you, definately a big help!!

I have had mine about 6 months and just the other day one of the plastics ripped a little. But they can be replaced, so I don't mind. I love the cc holder, I think mostly because my granddad had a no name brand one like it and the key holder, they remind me of him. Silly I know. So replacing the plastic is worth it to me.

Also, it is held together by a snap, don't freak (like I did) if it comes unsnapped, just snap it back, haha!! I thought I broke it !!

HAHA, thank you for the warning and I think having one that reminds you of your grandad is a GREAT thing ( what better way to think of dear ol granddad than doin it in style!). It shipped out so I should be getting it tommorrow..love that upgrade shipping for valentine's day!! Ya know I wonder how much it would be to have the plastic replaced...probably another $100 haha I HOPE NOT!!!