Does anyone have this?

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Yep, out of stock.

2. out of stock

3. here we go...don't know why it didn't work...it works over on this end. Anyhow, I got some great ideas from the other gals..but still wonderin!

4. oh :sad:

5. wait...it says it is in stock...lol are ya sure it is out of stock?

6. I have it and love love love it. I put 2 - 3 credit cards in each pocket. It's great !!!!

7. oh happy to hear it pursefanatic!! I ordered it yesterday :smile:..did you ever have any trouble with the plastic..did it rip or anything?

8. I had this before and the plastic was destroyed after some month, however it can be replaced.
    Now I have the Epi leather Pocket organizer in brown. It has the same size like the monogram credit card holder. They have it in many colors and it is wonderful :love: ! You can see it on eluxury. I send you the link: http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10260375&SectionID=6000#
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Hope I could help you!

9. oohh i like that! i ordered the holder though yesterday..so hopefully it will be ok..if not i will return it and now I know what i can get to replace it! thank you, definately a big help!!

10. I have had mine about 6 months and just the other day one of the plastics ripped a little. But they can be replaced, so I don't mind. I love the cc holder, I think mostly because my granddad had a no name brand one like it and the key holder, they remind me of him. Silly I know. So replacing the plastic is worth it to me.

Also, it is held together by a snap, don't freak (like I did) if it comes unsnapped, just snap it back, haha!! I thought I broke it !!

11. HAHA, thank you for the warning and I think having one that reminds you of your grandad is a GREAT thing ( what better way to think of dear ol granddad than doin it in style!). It shipped out so I should be getting it tommorrow..love that upgrade shipping for valentine's day!! Ya know I wonder how much it would be to have the plastic replaced...probably another $100 haha I HOPE NOT!!!

12. Gee, I can't remember, I asked when I bought it, not much I want to say $40 or so.

13. It comes with 7 sleeves, right? Did you just put in 7 cards or how many could you fit in?