Does anyone have this?

1. Damier...Belem PM? could anyone kindly post pics with them wearing it?...it is quite pricey but i really love the style...irregular shaped...its so cute..!:yahoo:

2. Yes, I have it. It is posted in my BAGSHOWCASE thread called "Goldensx5 Assorted Bag Collections" but I don't have one wearing it. It is hand held only and one of my favorite dinner to evening bags. Sma11cat posted a pic of her wearing hers a few months ago if you find all threads started by Sma11cat, you'll see it. It is dated April 25th and called: 'My First Louis...'

3. I love this bag, you all have great taste.
    I am holding out on new purchases until after my list bags come in *sob* I want a Belem sooooooo badly.

4. I agree this is such a fab style..I adore the shape of this bag:yes:

5. I have one and I'll post pics for you this weekend. :yes:

6. thanks!!! it's quite expensive though IMO

7. ^^^ Yes, but the shape and design is worth every penny! DH loves this bag and thinks it is one of the nicest styles that LV ever made. :yes:

8. Oh wow, the Belem is such an adorable bag. Even my fiance loved the shape. I almost got one, but since I have the Damier Speedy already, I couldn't justify it...YET!

9. Here are my pics:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
  10. Thats a lovely bag, i love it. R u thinking of getting it, RENSKY?

11. vuittonGirl...im thinking..but it IS a bit expensive!!! :P

addictedtolv...THANKS!!! U LOOK AWESOME WITH THE BAG!!

12. My friend almost bought this bag - it is SO cute! I love it. I think it is a little pricey though for its size but it does have a unique shape.

13. i think the shape and style of this bag is very sophisticated! very classy!

14. Thank you! :flowers: It is surprisingly room for a small bag b/c the zipper opens all the way down on both sides. :yes:

15. The shape is sooo cute!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice