Does anyone have this wallet?

I just got this for Valentine's day! I love it! It's pretty large and has a decent amount of CC slots, and I love that it has a little change purse on the inside. It's probably my favorite wallet at the moment! And the color is amazing!

I just got this for Valentine's day! I love it! It's pretty large and has a decent amount of CC slots, and I love that it has a little change purse on the inside. It's probably my favorite wallet at the moment! And the color is amazing!

Oh! Lucky you!! I think it's beautiful.....but wondering if it's "user-friendly". Is it easy to use? Easy to get at the bills, the coins, etc.?

I has that one in my hand yesterday at the outlet. I carried it around with me because it was the last one. After 15 min. I put it back. I just didn't want it bad enough but it's cute.

Okay, I have been eyeing that wallet myself for a few weeks. I bought it, but can't decide if I want to keep it or not. I have issues with buying Coach wallets. For some reason, I can't help but to think that I could probably have a whole handbag or more for the price of a couple wallets, and most people rarely see my wallet, on top of the fact that I have this awesome wallet from QVC with an accordion CC section that holds oodles of cards, and the thing still looks like the day I bought it three years ago.

THAT BEING SAID, this wallet is REALLY tempting me. It looks like a great set up, and I love the colors that are offered, mainly the color you've pictured, and the raspberry. I'd like to hear more about this wallet too. Someone push me into using it, lol.

Hi,
I bought the Fuschia one at my outlet!!!! I had "eyed" them when they were FP at Coach but passed!!! I looked at them at the outlet and passed the first time but couldn't the second time!!! I haven't used it yet! But I think it is a fun wallet!!! I love the Teal too!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Oh! Lucky you!! I think it's beautiful.....but wondering if it's "user-friendly". Is it easy to use? Easy to get at the bills, the coins, etc.?

Pretty easy for me! The only thing is that it's a zip-around, so if that would annoy you then I'd say pass. But money, cards, and the change compartment work great for me. I have no issues using the wallet, and I usually have a child hanging off of me while using it! :biggrin:

I bought a teal one too but haven't used it yet. It looks very functional (to me at least), but my concern is possible wearing to the metallic finish since wallets get so much action (especially mine, sad to say)......So I'm still on the fence if I'm gonna keep it or not.

Strangely enough, I also have the mini skinnies and wristlets in all the colors (well except the wristlet in silver-having a hard time finding that one!) but for some reason, I'm not concerned as much with possible wear to the minis and wristlets as I am with the wallet, if that makes any sense at all????

Thanks so much for all of your replies! I'm still on the fence, not so much because of function (I'm convinced that it probably would work well for me), but because of the metallic leather. Even though I take pretty good care of my wallets, etc. I worry about the leather wearing long before I'm ready to stop using the wallet.

I have the silver and love it so far. The only thing is it doesn't fit that much change but I prefer not to carry too much change around with me anyway since it weighs down my bag. For me it is the perfect size and doesn't take up a lot of room. It hasn't shown any wear and I have had it about a month. I paid around $50 and I love it! I say go for it if you need a wallet!

I have it, i bought it back when they first came out. I love it, very roomy. And I like that it has the coin pouch inside. Since I carry yen, which is alot of coin, like Canadian currency, it works perfect for me