Does anyone have this TOTE?

SexyScorpio

Jun 6, 2007
I have been looking at this tote for a while now on ebay and was wondering if anybody has it and how do they use. Also how much stuff can it hold.

Attachments

• fe48_1_sbl.jpg
    fe48_1_sbl.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 41
They are teeny.... too small for me, but it works for some people I guess... my friend has one like that one in the scribble from last year, and it works for her, but it'd be way too small for me:huh:

The small is very small. There is a larger size (131 I think is the larger one, 126 the smaller one - those were the FS numbers for last year - yes 3 digit style number. There is another style number for the larger one but I can't remember what it is).

I had it in that small size too. Waaaaaaaaaaay too small for me. I ended up selling it for a loss. If I had it in a much larger size it would have been great though. And in a different color because I had white and it was super hard to keep clean.

My mom has this size and really likes it when she's just running around doing errands. Plenty of room for the basics, and the zipper top is nice, but it is a smaller bag. good luck!