Does anyone have this style Cambon Tote?

1. Thinking of the beige to replace my LV Mono Canvas bags...here's 2 pix from eBay:

ChanelBeige.jpeg

ChanelBlack.jpeg

What do you guys think?

2. I don't own it, but I tried it on in the store. I love it. I'm actually trying to decide between this bag and the lux bowler for my next purchase. I love it becuase of the large size, and it has a flap top. I HATE open top totes, they need atleast a zipper.

3. I absolutely love the cambon flap style:love: I tried to find one in black with black CCs and couldn't:sad: I opted for the large tote instead. If you can get one I say go for it!!!!:yes:

4. That style is so cute! I too, couldn't get a hold of the black/black patent CC's, so I opted for the tote instead.

5. I have it in Black on black(no patent..) its in my bag showcase..take a look...ITS MY FAVE bag EVER...perfect in every way

6. Thanks for everyone's opinions! Will be picking up the beige w/black cc's on Friday!!!

7. i saw this bag atthe store and fell in love
    i tried to locate the bag at almost 6 stores
    no luck
    OH WELL i sitl have today to try

8. Here's a pix of my bag, finally! It's huge inside and still getting used to the flap lock. But I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! Especially on sale!

Gotten quite a lot of compliments on the bag, more so than my bl/bl tote. I guess this bag "shouts more" :rolleyes:

Here's my new baby with her oldest sister!:biggrin:

GTO4.jpg

9. Aaaah! I love that Cambon flap style. It is a little more showy that the Black/Black combo, but in a good way. It's very chic.
    Did you get a great deal on it? From Chanel boutique or eBay?

10. Hi Pink*Petunia!

I got 30% off at NM, our Sak's doesn't carry Chanel or LV so I couldn't take advantage of the 40%. Still saved almost $600, I think that's what I calculated! ;)

11. Gorgeous bag! Congrats!

12. Very pretty style. Good choice.

13. Love this bag and the color combo.. when i bought my tote at Chanel the SA kept telling me that this combo was soooooo "sweeeeeet" :yes: Congrads !

14. Lovely! Congrats!

15. Stunning! Congrats

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice