Does anyone have this small caviar CC wallet?

BoxerLuv

Oct 21, 2013
Does anyone have this small wallet in grained calfskin? Could you post pictures of the inside? The website does not give any info as to the layout inside this wallet. Also, would this be a good size wallet for a reissue 226 or m/l classic flap? Thanks for any help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 596
Does anyone have this small wallet in grained calfskin? Could you post pictures of the inside? The website does not give any info as to the layout inside this wallet. Also, would this be a good size wallet for a reissue 226 or m/l classic flap? Thanks for any help!

Hi, yes, I have this wallet. It is a bifold, so when you open it has 3 credit card slots on each side. It has two little pockets behind the CC slots for receipts or whatever, and then a place for dollar bills. The back opens up to store change. I bought it for my reissue 226 and boy. It surprisingly fits more than I thought and has been a fabulous wallet. I highly recommend it! HTH

I have the lambskin quilted version of this wallet and love it. it is really compact - I sometimes use it in my small classic flap (9 inch)! The layout is identical to the LV elise wallet (except in the chanel, the bill pocket is closed on both ends) in case you would like to see images before anybody posts photos here.

It looks like this on the inside:
It is a good size for a 226 or M/L.

Attachments

• $$$wallet inside - Copy.jpg
    $$$wallet inside - Copy.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 564
I actually just bought this size wallet. It fits great in the m/l, here is a picture of it inside my old medium boy(comparable to the m/l) bag and I can still fit a lot of stuff inside.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404442942.482969.jpg
Relax bear still has space to sleep and the bag still closes! :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404442998.127116.jpg

The inside looks like this... View attachment 2675383
Coin compartment
View attachment 2675384
8 card slots
View attachment 2675386

Hi snowbubble, I just bought the same wallet as yours. I'm wondering if your wallet comes with dustbag or not? If you don't mind me asking, I'm also wondering, made in where your wallet is?

My SA said that chanel has 3 factory : French, Italy, and Spain.

Mine is made in Spain, my sister has the long wallet made in Italy.

Thanks before 😊

Hi snowbubble, I just bought the same wallet as yours. I'm wondering if your wallet comes with dustbag or not? If you don't mind me asking, I'm also wondering, made in where your wallet is?

My SA said that chanel has 3 factory : French, Italy, and Spain.

Mine is made in Spain, my sister has the long wallet made in Italy.

Thanks before 😊

I was wondering the exact same thing when I bought mine, no I didn't get a dust bag just a black felt cloth. It's weird because I've gotten dust bag/pouches for my card holders and longer wallets...
However this is my first time not buying from a boutique, I got this at Nordstroms.

Mine is also made in Spain, haha I checked all the small wallets at the store they were all made in Spain. My larger wallets and card holders were all made in France and Italy. I'm starting to wonder of certain styles are made exclusively at certain locations.

Hi
I just got mine from saks too. And mine doesn't come with the dustcover just the felt. I think u have to buy it from the boutique to get the dustcover.

I think the new chanel SLG made in Spain. Couple of my newest wallet made in Spain. The older one made in France.

The style wallet that OP asked, the inside have the same color with the wallet. The burgundy inside only came on the quilted one and the price like around $750 I believe. $150 more. Mine was gray color.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404502734.406592.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404502756.262633.jpg[ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404502861.319656.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404502773.158198.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404502773.158198.jpg
    822.6 KB · Views: 218
Snowbubble and Yenny, thank you for taking the time to post pictures! This size wallet looks perfect! Now I just need to find some time to get to a store to purchase one. :smile: