Does anyone have this LV?

1. There's a picture of me with the Cerise version (I named her Cherry) in the Visual Aids thread as well.

2. Gawd thats hot! haha - I should help you add a few more! LOL, well you know if you were my sister!!!

Great collection Rebecca! It truly is! I think we should add The Blois in there... HAHA, I'm joking. :yahoo:

3. Haha thanks.
    I need more hooks, as you can tell..I got more actually I'm just too lazy to put them up..I have my pochettes doubled up as you can tell :lol:
    Here is a picture of them in their entirety (I'll add the 2 Miroir ones when those come out.)

pochettes.JPG
  4. dang! pochette queen here! :smile: there are all GORGEOUS! :heart:

5. You really like pochettes :nuts:..don't you !! What a collection. They are all very cute.

My fav : the cherry and the sakura

They are good sizes for me but that's also the problem. I can only put in my damier wallet and Palm....that's it :angel:

6. Lvbabydoll is the pochette queen! I love all your pochettes :love::heart:

7. Aww thanks guys..I still have my eyes on a few more from lines I missed out on.
    I love pochettes!! Lol.

8. LVbabydoll - your pochettes are gorgeous!! I am soooo drooling here.:love: :love:

9. i have it, it was my very fist LV purchase! :heart:

i think you can wear it at any age, it's timeless.

10. I love this, a Louis Vuitton staple ! If you're considering wearing it on its own, you may want to look into getting an extender for the strap so you can wear it under your arm more comfortably.

11. Thanks! I checked out the visual aids thread and I def think I will get it. It will be my first LV purchase, YAY! I think that I might just go check it out at our Macy's (Roosevelt Field Mall) rather than order it from ELuxury so I can see about that extender strap thing. I'll post up pics when I get it but it'll prob be a few weeks. So excited!!

12. Good luck! You won't regret it! It's one of those LV pieces that has many uses!:smile:

13. What's the difference between this pochette and the regular one?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice