Does anyone have this hobo?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I I bought the large version in dark bronze and loved it. I only returned it to the boutique because DH surprised me with the Glicine struzzo tote with the same hardware a few days later.

I thought the weight was fine and the shoulder strap comfortable. It’s deeper so one might think it’s abyss like but that never bothered me. I can’t say anything about wear over time.

I just bought the small version for myself and that’s a snugger fit on the shoulder. The whole proportion is perhaps not as practical for a work bag. But I planned to use it as a running around bag.

2. Thanks as always! Hope you are well....long time, no talk. So, I bought the grey and black in large from NM and will keep one or the other. Can't wait to see it....looks like an easy, breezy bag, and I love one handle hobo/totes!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice