Does anyone have this bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Haven't got it but have seen it IRL. It's very soft and pretty big - bigger than it looks. It's very classy looking.

2. i love this bag!

3. It's gorgeous in real -- LOVE it! It's very soft.... I can't believe it's on sale!!!

4. Congrats on the new bag! Signature Miuccia, IMO.:smile:

5. Can't wait for it to arrive. Any modeling pics?

6. It came in and is a keeper. The leather looks like it is washed. How does one maintain/condition this? I am afraid it might scratch easily.

7. ^ Congrats!!!! I keep looking at this....modeling pics when you get a chance!!! Enjoy her--lovely bag!!!

8. Simplicity personified... it's gorgeous, however I prefer the silver one on net-a-porter... nevertheless an absolutely stunning bag that goes with everything:nuts:

9. Dont' like that price tag :tdown:, plus I prefer a smaller bag when it is metallic. My first Miu Miu and I am in love.:yahoo:

10. I have seen it, it is gorgeous and a fabulous buy.....Congrats!!!!

11. wow..I love that color!Post pics!!!