does anyone have the vernis reade in pomme?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think im gonna get that one instead of the ursula because its so expensive. any pics? is it a nice size?

2. I don't have it in pomme but I do have it in Framboise and I love it. Someone once posted being able to fit 5 soupcans in it.

3. I don't have it.. ALMOST got it though! I think it is SOO pretty!

4. It is very pretty and I wanted it so badly until I tried it on. It is VERY small. It looked like a little girl's bag to me, but I am used to big bags.

5. I have it and I do love it! However, a lot of people think that it is too small. I like small bags and it does have an open top.
    If you like a bigger bag, I'd save for the Ursula.......it's gorgeous and the pomme Reade is not going to keep you from wanting the Ursula. :P The Ursula is on my wishlist too and I know that I will be saving for quite some time (note the ban!).

Attached Files:

6. I think Reade is a very cute little bag! The color is to die for! I think the Pomme Reade will draw more attention than the Ursula. Plus, you can use it all year long too. I have attached pictures of my Reade pm & my french purse. You can see that the french purse is darker than the reade. I prefer the color of my Reade pm better. :smile:[​IMG][​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

8. Sorry, I think my pictures are too big.

9. its so pretty! the color is so vibrant~

10. I have a reade in bronze and love it. It actually isa ble to hold quite a bit: wallet, agenda, make up bag, ipod, phone.