Does anyone have the trunks&bags complice wallet?

mp4

Weimanuts!
O.G.
Oct 20, 2007
I bought a mono zippy and returned it because I was worried that it is too big. I bought the complice wallet instead. I liked that it still zipped, but now I'm worried that the zip on only 2 sides will be weird. Maybe this won't seem so obvious once it stretches out. Any input would be helpful. I'm going to feel pretty stupid if I have to return yet another wallet!:shame:

I don't have it but it looks quite practical. You always have to get used to handling a new wallet, or any other accessory or bag ... I always try kind of miming using a thing before I actually put it into use, just in case I find I have to return it. I learned that lesson from an Oroton wallet - it's usually quite a nice brand, sort of the Australian equivalent of Coach - but this one was horrible. I put it into use straight away and then of course couldn't return it when I realised what a swine of a thing it was. Imagine the compice wallet had the coin purse upside down from where it is ... that was the design of the Oroton, and I can't tell you how many times I wound up with coins all over the floor. My DH called it my O-rotten wallet. :roflmfao:

I seen it irl and it is quite unique. I thought it would be great for quick trips when all you want to carry is cell and wallet. It's great that you can attach a strap and carry it as a wrislet. I just needed more cc slots so I got the vernis pochette in pomme. I did order the key and change complice, and I may end up getting the wallet too anyway! Let us know what you decide!

Thanks for the input. I'm definitely going to go back and take another look. I bought my first mono canvas bag (tivoli PM - love it!) a couple of weeks ago and am looking for a matching wallet to go with it. It is definitely cute and I love the concept, I'm just worried it's a little to novel and not as functional as I am used to.

I'll let you know what I decide.

So...I decided to return the complice wallet. The 2 sided zipper just didn't seem practical for an everyday wallet. If my intent was to only use it sometimes, I think it is a great, unique option.

I exchanged it for a red epi pouchette wallet. I am very happy. Bonus -The red will go with several of my other bags! :yahoo: