Does anyone have the trunks&bags complice wallet?

mp4

Weimanuts!
O.G.
Oct 20, 2007
I bought a mono zippy and returned it because I was worried that it is too big. I bought the complice wallet instead. I liked that it still zipped, but now I'm worried that the zip on only 2 sides will be weird. Maybe this won't seem so obvious once it stretches out. Any input would be helpful. I'm going to feel pretty stupid if I have to return yet another wallet!:shame:

PinkCupcake

Love me, love my cat
Sep 24, 2007
I don't have it but it looks quite practical. You always have to get used to handling a new wallet, or any other accessory or bag ... I always try kind of miming using a thing before I actually put it into use, just in case I find I have to return it. I learned that lesson from an Oroton wallet - it's usually quite a nice brand, sort of the Australian equivalent of Coach - but this one was horrible. I put it into use straight away and then of course couldn't return it when I realised what a swine of a thing it was. Imagine the compice wallet had the coin purse upside down from where it is ... that was the design of the Oroton, and I can't tell you how many times I wound up with coins all over the floor. My DH called it my O-rotten wallet. :roflmfao:

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
I seen it irl and it is quite unique. I thought it would be great for quick trips when all you want to carry is cell and wallet. It's great that you can attach a strap and carry it as a wrislet. I just needed more cc slots so I got the vernis pochette in pomme. I did order the key and change complice, and I may end up getting the wallet too anyway! Let us know what you decide!

mp4

Weimanuts!
O.G.
Oct 20, 2007
Thanks for the input. I'm definitely going to go back and take another look. I bought my first mono canvas bag (tivoli PM - love it!) a couple of weeks ago and am looking for a matching wallet to go with it. It is definitely cute and I love the concept, I'm just worried it's a little to novel and not as functional as I am used to.

I'll let you know what I decide.

mp4

Weimanuts!
O.G.
Oct 20, 2007
So...I decided to return the complice wallet. The 2 sided zipper just didn't seem practical for an everyday wallet. If my intent was to only use it sometimes, I think it is a great, unique option.

I exchanged it for a red epi pouchette wallet. I am very happy. Bonus -The red will go with several of my other bags! :yahoo: