Does anyone have the Trisha sunnies?

jessesgirl19

May 14, 2009
Does anyone have the Trisha s8026 sunnies? They seem to have vanished from the website in the last day or so, but I had put them in my cart, so it will still let me order them. I haven't been able to see them in person, but from the picture I really like the shape and details... I just can't decide on the color! I usually wear black sunglasses, but there is just something about the tortoise ones that are so cute! Does anyone have IRL pics of these at different angles? :smile:

CoachTrisha2.jpg

CoachTrisha.jpg

I don' have them but I tried them on in the store in all different colors and they are beautiful. They have a really great shape to them, not too square, not too round. I think they would look really great on a lot of different faces too. Go for it, I can't imagine you not iking them.

butterflywings5 said:
I have them! Sadly my camera is uncharged, so I can't help you with any pics. They are my first pair of Coach sunnies (I have the black ones) and everyone loves them. If you can get them, I'd say go for it!

Thanks! The black is my first instinct, since I always wear black, but I just love that the tortoise has pink accents.

Mandy421 said:
I don' have them but I tried them on in the store in all different colors and they are beautiful. They have a really great shape to them, not too square, not too round. I think they would look really great on a lot of different faces too. Go for it, I can't imagine you not iking them.

I was hoping that was the case about them not being too round or square, they look like the perfect shape to me. Since you saw them in person, which color would you have chosen? Do you think the tortoise would be neutral enough to wear with everything, or does the pink ruin that? (the pink is what I love about them!) Also, is the tortoise true to the color in the pic? I wouldn't want the brown to be any lighter than what is shown in the pic.

mariak16 said:
I have them in burgundy. I absolutely love them! Here are some pics...

Oh WOW, these pics sold me! Thank you so much! I have a similar oval face shape, and these look fantastic on you!!!! I wish they had the burgundy available now! LOL Maybe I should just get both colors since its really hard for me to find sunglasses that I really love. :smile:

Oh WOW, these pics sold me! Thank you so much! I have a similar oval face shape, and these look fantastic on you!!!! I wish they had the burgundy available now! LOL Maybe I should just get both colors since its really hard for me to find sunglasses that I really love. :smile:

I vote for this! :lol: The brown struck me as very neutral, even with the pink. I have a pair of black Coach sunnies and they have a light green inside, like where the pink is on the Trishas. It's not too noticeable to others, but it's a fun touch that you will enjoy when you take them off and put them on.

Mandy421 said:
I vote for this! :lol: The brown struck me as very neutral, even with the pink. I have a pair of black Coach sunnies and they have a light green inside, like where the pink is on the Trishas. It's not too noticeable to others, but it's a fun touch that you will enjoy when you take them off and put them on.

Thanks, that's exactly what I needed, a little enabling!! :lol: I just didn't see any other current styles that appealed to me. I liked the look of the Emma online, but there was a pic of a model wearing them, and they were a little too square for my taste. The Trisha looks like its the perfect mix of rectangle with a bit of rounded edges, which is generally what I like. I haven't had a new pair of sunglasses in 6 years, so I definitely think I'm due for TWO new pairs!

You are very welcome! I fell head over heels for these sunglasses when I first saw them. I think two pairs is a great idea! That way you will always match and you'll get twice as long out of them.