Does anyone have the Rossmore MM in Beige Poudre?

Sorry - I had it Amarante but I returned it. It's a really pretty clutch but was just a little too small for me. It seemed more like a wallet. I ended up getting the Chanel Timeless Clutch before the price increase.

Here are a couple of pictures of the Rossmore in beige poudre. Sorry, today was the first day I could take the pictures. Hope this helps. :smile:

Attachments

• rossmore best.jpg
    rossmore best.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,011
  • rossmore back.jpg
    rossmore back.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 897
  • rossmore flat.jpg
    rossmore flat.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 751
This is mine and I totally love her, though I haven't gotten a chance to take her out yet... Hopefully I will in any of this coming holiday dinner... Anyway, she always brings a smile to my face when I see her... And that's worth it for me...

Attachments

• image-3592250393.jpg
    image-3592250393.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 639
mirason said:
This is mine and I totally love her, though I haven't gotten a chance to take her out yet... Hopefully I will in any of this coming holiday dinner... Anyway, she always brings a smile to my face when I see her... And that's worth it for me...

Ooo love her against the stoles.

mirason said:

Gorgeous!!!!

Thank you for the nice comments. I plan to use this as a clutch, but I love having the small strap so that I can have my hands free at times. The color is very neutral and I needed something other than black. Now seeing the other picture above, I love that color as well! It's beautiful.

I have the Rossmore MM in Pomme and I was thinking about getting it also in the Rouge Poudre color, as I really like this color on this bag. The brass bar really brings out the gold. I was told that this color is a limited release, so I need to decide soon!