Does anyone have the reade PM?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I really want a vernis framboise before they are all gone, but trying to keep the cost down, but I usually like larger bags.

Does anyone have the reade PM? Do you like it, how much can you fit in it?

Thanks for any thoughts/advice

2. Hello~ I purchased the Indigo reade pm...just too small. I too am a bigger bag gal and there was absolutely no way. She went back to the store and I purchased a Vernis Indigo stillwood. Rather big too. Hope this helps!:flowers:

3. CUTE, but EXTREMELY SMALL!!:sad:

4. Thanks so much that really helps, I guess I am going to have to bite the bullet and go larger!

5. i wonder if they have it in GM

6. I have reade PM, it's a small bag but it can fit lots of stuff. It's as much as room in speedy 25 IMO..

7. I have one in Bronze. I can fit: wallet, agenda, sm. access pouch, 4 key holder, and cell phone in it comfortably. I love it! It is however, a little on the small side but fits all the essentials.

8. I took a look at the Reade PM in framboise yesterday at the store and I was surprised by how much room it had given just looking at it's exterior it looks REALLY small!!

But before getting to the store, as I was walking in the concourse to get to the subway this girl had a reade pm in framboise and I literally did a swivel turn because it was so darn cute!! I had never seen anybody carrying one IRL before.

So when I got to the store I took a peek into the interior and it looks like it could hold my wallet (long sized one), koala small agenda, lipstick/glosses, cell phone, and possibly a waterbottle or juicebox. (more likely juicebox since I think water bottle might stick out of it.) It could also fit an ipod, digital camera, and a small snack. I think you might have to arrange your items, but they would fit in there.

But then again - if you only like big bags then the reade pm probably isn't for you. Personally I like the variety - some days using larger bags, but somedays just using something that fits my essentials so I don't find myself carrying everything around with me.

9. That's true, sometimes I wish I didn't have such heavy bag....decisions, decisions....

10. I have a Fushia Reade PM and think that it fits alot. I've used it to take to a wedding and nights out at a bar, etc. Its not a bag I would use for daily use but its a great bag when a smaller bag makes sense.

For the wedding, I fit my digital camera, flip phone, tri-fold wallet, wapity (used as a m/u case) and keys and there was room left to put the wedding favor in it too (Godiva 4-piece box. Yum)

HTH!

11. I dont have a Reade PM - but I think its such a CUTE bag!!! If you don't carry much stuff with you during the day then I think it would be a great bag!!! :wlae: Its just CUTE!!!! :love:

12. the PM is cute, i love it but it's way to small.. so i ended up buying the MM instead and the size is great

13. I have the PM in Framboise, it's a very cute bag. It's a great spring, summer bag to take shopping when you want to carry something pretty and can still fit the basics- if you don't carry too much stuff.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice