Does anyone have the Partition...........?

1. I went to buy the Wapity and came back with a Partition. I was undecided between the Tulum Tikal and Partition because I wanted something a little bigger than the Wapity. Now I don't know if the Partition is too big :oh: Does the Blackberry fit into Tulum Tikal nicely? Thanks

2. I have a partition and a wapity - I use the partition for nice events as a clutch and the wapity as a wristlet for bar hopping, etc.

3. I really like the partition.

4. I have the wapity! LivinLuxuriously I love your "about me" eBay page. What in the world are those bags that are just above your main message??? Yuck!! :sick:

5. I have a Partition, and it's a good size for going out. Which LV store did you go to that had one though? The Saks SA told me they stopped making it, so I had to hunt for mine, finally got it on eBay from a seller who bought hers from eluxury.

6. Thanks haha - they're the WORST fakes I've seen on ebay. :P

7. I got mine as a gift a 2 years ago - and at the time the SA told my fiance they were discontinuing it. A few months ago I asked my SA and she told me it was no longer being sold - yet I hear left and right on the forums they're being spotted. I wonder if they're discontinued or not? LV needs to get their story straight!

8. Hi Windykat, I got mine from Macy's LV store in NYC . I didn't realize it's been discontinued. Do you like the front pocket with the snap closure? I was wondering what I would put in there. There is also a very small pouch sewn within that front pocket, do you ever use it?:smile:I have 30 days to exchange but this is probably going to be a keeper.

9. I could not find the Partition on the French LV site either, but there are proabably still a few left in the stores although they have stopped making them. I was wondering when my was made, can you find the date code on yours?

10. Mine was made in 2003 - the date code is inside that tiny pocket inside of the front pouch.

I use the front pouch for my compact and a chapstick :smile: fits like a charm!

11. Thanks! I found the date code, mine was made in August of 2003! Boy, that was almost 3 years ago. I suppose they have really stopped making it and now I like it even more ! I like the older canvas material, compared to my batignolles, it is much stiffer and more suitable to the Partition shape.

12. I LOVE my Partition (even though I've only carried it once). My cell phone fits perfectly into the front pocket. It is the cutest, cutest thing - LV's answer to the Coach wristlet! :yes:

13. I just stretched my Partition like crazy trying to see into that pocket. My lining is a little worn down. Could you girls see the date clearly on yours?

14. It's a little hard because it's tucked away and heat stamped, but if you hold it to the light at precisely the right angle... :roflmfao:

15. You're right about the right angle...I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Could my Partition really be as old as the date code says? MI0010

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice