Does anyone have the New Simple Pumps?

MKWMDA

Lux Lover
Jan 25, 2008
Houston
I am seriously considering preordering these from Saks. It would mean a CL ban, becuase it would use all of the money I received from selling my Yasmines. I had kinda wanted to get a couple of pairs on ebay with the money, but part of me is thinking I need a pair of good black pumps. What do yall think? One pair of good black pumps, or a couple pairs I may not wear every day? Im really torn.

MKWMDA

Lux Lover
Jan 25, 2008
Houston
You know what, nevermind. It added an extra $100 just with shipping and taxes. Thats crazy. I can find a cheaper pair somewhere else.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
new s Simples? have they changed? I am likely buying a pair as soon as NM transfers them.

xnplo

O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
Swanky- Don't think the New Simple came in varying heel heights, so if it was the lower heel you tried (70mm, 85mm) it's probably the Simple.

lychee124

O.G.
Mar 10, 2008
Orange County, CA
After seeing Wantmore's New simples, I also bought a pair in milk patent. It was really pretty, but like Wantmore mentioned, not as comfortable as the regular simples. When I returned them, the sales manager, SAs all lined up and goo goo ga ga'ed over them. Made me have second thoughts about returning them! LOL

wantmore

Sep 8, 2007
Hollyweird
new s Simples? have they changed? I am likely buying a pair as soon as NM transfers them.
New Simples are also called CORTA.

After seeing Wantmore's New simples, I also bought a pair in milk patent. It was really pretty, but like Wantmore mentioned, not as comfortable as the regular simples. When I returned them, the sales manager, SAs all lined up and goo goo ga ga'ed over them. Made me have second thoughts about returning them! LOL
:lol:
Isn't the color very pretty though? If only the Simple 85 or 100 came in the Patent Milk I would be all over it instead.

MKWMDA

Lux Lover
Jan 25, 2008
Houston
I may be in the minority here, but I really like the look of the Simples better than the New Simples. I mean, they are simple for a reason!