Does anyone have the modern chain yet?

1. Just got a call from Chanel and mine is waiting for me at the store. I am going to go visit it tomorrow and make a decision...Would love to know what others think once they have seen this bag irl.

2. which one is that.. do u have a picture?

3. [​IMG]

This is the one!! Hopefully someone has seen irl and can give input. Even better, maybe someone has???post pix:yes:

4. I am so so so anxious to see this bag!!!

5. Oh me too!! I think japs was suppose to pick hers up yesterday. I want to see! I am almost afraid to go in to see the bag they are holding for me since i just returned the cabas :sad:

6. That looks lovely!

7. What color are you getting Stacy? I'm waiting for the white modern chain totes to come in.

8. I tried on the grey and decided against...I have had a cold for the past 4-5 days and I think it has made me cranky...

9. The white one is waiting for me! I'll let you know what I think!! I might take a look at the black as well since the poor cabas went back!

10. Look forward to your report!

11. what'd you think of it? Honestly

12. I am on the list too for Modern Chain Black and I am dying for more info or pics from my fellow PF friends. My SA at Chanel said they should be arriving any day now.

13. socal, do tell!:yes:

14. Yes SoCal, do tell us what you thought...I have one reserved but they called to tell me the Ritz was on its way so I know I will have to decide between the two. :s

My DH will kill me otherwise. :yes:

15. What's the price on this MOdern Chain.? Does it only come in one size? It looks like a vamped version of the Cabas?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice