Does anyone have the Microguccissima leather key case

Oct 9, 2006
I was wondering if anyone has this key case?

How many cards does it fit in that slip pocket and anyone try fitting a bmw key fob in there?

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 283
I just bought this yesterday and wondering about the same issue with the key fob. Read somewhere that the slip pocket might fit 2 cards max.

Also I figured if the key fobs don't fit, I'll let it hang outside and partially zip it up.

I just bought this yesterday and wondering about the same issue with the key fob. Read somewhere that the slip pocket might fit 2 cards max.

Also I figured if the key fobs don't fit, I'll let it hang outside and partially zip it up.

I went to look at it in the store and I can't fit the key fob and zip it up. The card slot is also pretty tight and def can't fit more than 2 :sad:

I went to look at it in the store and I can't fit the key fob and zip it up. The card slot is also pretty tight and def can't fit more than 2 :sad:

Hmm, if you need the key fob to be zipped up then yeah, that's gonna be a problem. Thanks for updating.

I bought mine on sale - thank goodness!! [emoji6]

I was wondering if anyone has this key case?

How many cards does it fit in that slip pocket and anyone try fitting a bmw key fob in there?

Thanks for your help!

Not sure if you're still considering this but thought I'll update. It can definitely fit a bmw key and 3 credit cards along with a whole bunch of loose keys. I have a bulky garage door opener and also the keyfob so can only zip up one or the other, not both.

Car key fob zipped in and door opener hanging out. 3 cards inside along with 6 keys.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464839463.564633.jpg

Door opener hanging out and key fob zipped in. Same # of cards and keys.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464839538.401958.jpg

If you have the bulkier bmw key fob (newer version / select car types), then yes, it wouldn't fit too well. I tried my other one and it is a very tight fit unfortunately.

Not sure if you're still considering this but thought I'll update. It can definitely fit a bmw key and 3 credit cards along with a whole bunch of loose keys. I have a bulky garage door opener and also the keyfob so can only zip up one or the other, not both.

Car key fob zipped in and door opener hanging out. 3 cards inside along with 6 keys.
View attachment 3371206

Door opener hanging out and key fob zipped in. Same # of cards and keys.
View attachment 3371207

If you have the bulkier bmw key fob (newer version / select car types), then yes, it wouldn't fit too well. I tried my other one and it is a very tight fit unfortunately.

Thanks for the update! I was able to find one in store and tried and my fob def wouldn't fit inside zipped up. :sad: