Does anyone have the Microguccissima leather key case

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was wondering if anyone has this key case?

How many cards does it fit in that slip pocket and anyone try fitting a bmw key fob in there?

Thanks for your help!

Attached Files:

2. I just bought this yesterday and wondering about the same issue with the key fob. Read somewhere that the slip pocket might fit 2 cards max.

Also I figured if the key fobs don't fit, I'll let it hang outside and partially zip it up.

3. I went to look at it in the store and I can't fit the key fob and zip it up. The card slot is also pretty tight and def can't fit more than 2 :sad:

4. Hmm, if you need the key fob to be zipped up then yeah, that's gonna be a problem. Thanks for updating.

I bought mine on sale - thank goodness!! [emoji6]

5. Not sure if you're still considering this but thought I'll update. It can definitely fit a bmw key and 3 credit cards along with a whole bunch of loose keys. I have a bulky garage door opener and also the keyfob so can only zip up one or the other, not both.

Car key fob zipped in and door opener hanging out. 3 cards inside along with 6 keys.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464839463.564633.jpg

Door opener hanging out and key fob zipped in. Same # of cards and keys.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464839538.401958.jpg

If you have the bulkier bmw key fob (newer version / select car types), then yes, it wouldn't fit too well. I tried my other one and it is a very tight fit unfortunately.

6. Thanks for the update! I was able to find one in store and tried and my fob def wouldn't fit inside zipped up. :sad:

7. [emoji17][emoji853][emoji45][emoji30]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice