Does anyone have the MbMJ Softy Jorie?

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
If so, how do you like it? I'm considering getting it, but this will be my first MbMJ bag! How is the quality, size, weight, etc.? Thanks guys!:nuts:

Attachments

Cheryl24

May 6, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
I had never seen this style before until a couple of days ago. It's pretty!

Did you see these pics I found of Tina Fey with what looks like a Jorie? It might give you an idea of the size at least.

beauty k addict

no. 45
O.G.
Jun 30, 2007
YEG
you can tell just by looking at the pix how rich her chocolate color is. i gave her a thought too unfortch though she's too small in comparison to all my mbmj bags. :sad:

leecube

O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
I tried this on the other day. The bag is actually a little big on me, but then everyone say I'm short (5'2") and tiny. The handles' length is a little too long if you want to carry this as a tote. It is fine if you want this over your shoulders. The leather though, it's lovely and soft. But the silver "Marc by Marc Jacobs" words look like they're just sprayed on with paint and it's already showing signs of rubbing/wearing off. Hope this helps. Good luck.

starryviolet

Jan 10, 2008
^the bag looks smaller in pictures but it is surprisingly bigger than i expected. i really love the different compartments and the interior.

few823

Obsessed
Nov 22, 2007
Washington DC
I *think* I saw this at Cusp last week - very cute bag. The leather is slightly textured (bumpy) but I really like that. I know it's not everyon's cup of tea. I think it would be a great every day tote bag!!

lumkeikei

O.G.
Jun 7, 2007
I am too, interested in getting this asd my everyday bag. It comes in 3 colours, white, brown and red. I really need to see this in person first, cause I am scared the handles will be too long for me (i am really short).