Does Anyone Have The London Edition?

Butterfly0830

Jul 25, 2009
Hi, I am interested in purchasing the London Edition, any comments or reviews on this purse. Is it a medium/large size and does the shoulder strap stay on your shoulder? If I decide to purchase it, I will send pics. I love that style. ;)

Does anyone know the measurements, I see two different measurements on two different sites. I thought if some one here on the forum has one, that might could do a quick measurement for me. I would appreciate it.

Wow! That's crazy haha Well, I don't think anyone elase has one (yet) but you may want to PM Dom and see if she'll measure it for you.

It's not silly :smile: If you click the link to the thread w/ her London Edition in it, you can click on her name and a drop down list will appear. One of the choices is "Send a private message" :yes: I'm really considering this bag in cobalt when it arrives next month. It's cool looking...sleek ...

Oh yes!!!!! My only problem now is I have a french nanny so I am constantly switching bags. They are both so great!!!!!!!!!!!

I use to carry coach, the all leather which I like. But I have never been so excited about a bag as I am with Tano. Must have more:smile: