Does Anyone Have The London Edition?

Butterfly0830

Jul 25, 2009
Tarheel State of NC
Hi, I am interested in purchasing the London Edition, any comments or reviews on this purse. Is it a medium/large size and does the shoulder strap stay on your shoulder? If I decide to purchase it, I will send pics. I love that style. ;)

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
I love the contrast trim and all the extra little details that go into this bag... Tano did a fantastic job with this one!

Butterfly0830

Jul 25, 2009
Tarheel State of NC
Does anyone know the measurements, I see two different measurements on two different sites. I thought if some one here on the forum has one, that might could do a quick measurement for me. I would appreciate it.

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
Jack Rabbit Slim's
Wow! That's crazy haha Well, I don't think anyone elase has one (yet) but you may want to PM Dom and see if she'll measure it for you.

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
Jack Rabbit Slim's
It's not silly :smile: If you click the link to the thread w/ her London Edition in it, you can click on her name and a drop down list will appear. One of the choices is "Send a private message" :yes: I'm really considering this bag in cobalt when it arrives next month. It's cool looking...sleek ...

Domshokay

Mar 20, 2009
Columbus, OH
Hi, Here are the measurements in case anyone else wants them.

15" long (top to bottom) 13 1/2 wide (side to side) 5 1/2" at the widest point on the bottom.

Domshokay

Mar 20, 2009
Columbus, OH
Oh yes!!!!! My only problem now is I have a french nanny so I am constantly switching bags. They are both so great!!!!!!!!!!!

I use to carry coach, the all leather which I like. But I have never been so excited about a bag as I am with Tano. Must have more:smile: