Does anyone have the LARGE AND SMALL DAKOTAH to post size comparison pic?

I have the large and I'm wondering how smaller is the 'small'. I'm not good at picturing dimensions.

Sorry, I don't have pics either ... but I just tried them both on today. I think the sizes really are kind of close! There's not a lot of difference. The fringe on the larger one makes it take up more visual space. I think the smaller one looks AMAZING on ABWD. For contrast, I'm an athletic 5'7" and preferred the larger one on me ... that's the size I'll be getting in a few weeks!

I'm petite 5.2 and I think the large looks pretty big on me.
I'm petite ~5'1" and saw both today. While I could force myself to deal with the large, I thought the size of the small was perfect. I feel like the large is both large and the strap is too long (if I don't do xbody). I ended up buying the small whiplash fringe for now, which is between the small and larger size Dakotah, and that's really as large as I was comfortable with, including the strap length. Next one I buy will be the small Dakotah because I don't really find it tiny, and I like that it is overall more structured because I can fill it up. I didn't like the way the larger Dakotah buckled and looked on me, and it was very long. However, after carrying huge bags for years, I've gone to preferring smaller size bags within the last year, so that's why the larger Dakotah seems too large for me now. I did try my stuff in all sizes but only the equivalent of a medium size wallet and bulgy cosmetic case, and that was honestly tight in the small size but worked. Sorry I didn't take photos!

The larger is also buckling on me - kind of slouchy in the middle loosing the shape. Like I'm too small to carry the shape and size of the bag.
I called JAX to exchange. Concern is I used a 40% and I cut off tag to load to find this problem. Once I loaded, the bag is already hurting my shoulder -- and I really don't carry that much! I used to carry large bags too but now find myself liking smaller lighter carefree bags. I have to call consumer services tomorrow. Girl didn't think it would be a problem, especially since I want to exchange. But I would be exchanging site unseen of the small. What to do?!?!???

^I actually think it looks good on you, but I can't see the buckling clearly. I have no issue with the messenger shape, but that's personal preference. I think for me, I no longer carry enough to fill it up, so it really buckled, and I don't like fastening the snap hooey inside, so with the small size it was perfect and I didn't have to do that. It didn't buckle at all. The weight honestly doesn't bother me on any of them, and that's never been my issue, but I do like that the small ones are easy to carry around and not get bumped in crowds, and it was getting to the point people joked I needed a wheelbarrow to carry my bags! Or they were carrying me instead of the other way around! I would say the weight I did notice more on the fringe, but that's expected.

I guess you have to ask yourself if you could be comfortable with what you have, and if not, try the small with your stuff but don't cut the tags and use it till you're sure you want to carry it. It's expensive enough you want to make sure it works for you! I think the small is a really great look and actually better proportioned looking (IMO). I LOVE it on abwd!! I seriously would have bought it in black had I not decided on the small whiplash fringe. The blue didn't speak to me that much, but it was the shade of blue I didn't love.