Does anyone have the item # for the Brown Ali?

pond23

Stephanie
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Hi,

I did a search and I couldn't find the item # for the Ali in "Brown." I would greatly appreciate it if someone could let me know what it is. Thank you in advance!

-Stephanie (pond23)

I got my brown Ali from Macy's, but you should be able to order from the 800 number or at any boutique. Here is a picture of mine. The Ali is my favorite style bag and I think she looks the best in the Brown. The vintage look of the brown leather fits the vintage style.

attachment.php

Here's mine. This is my favorite color of the Legacy line. I'm not sure this will qualify for PCE since it's a department store only item. However, take the style number and ask them to look it up. If they can find it on their system, I think they can order it. I just returned from the boutique and placed a pre order and included the patchwork demi that is available only at the department stores. They found it and included it in my order.

P5070081.jpg

Thank you guys for all of the gorgeous Ali pictures! I definitely want this bag.

Yesterday my SA wasn't able to order me the Brown Ali for the PCE event, but he told me if I get him the style # he might be able to do it. It sounded like no one had ever ordered the Brown Ali from this boutique, even though it is a busy flagship store. I will go back and try again in a couple of days when I get the chance. I really hope I can. I am so in love with this bag and this color! :s

-Stephanie (pond23)