Does anyone have the Hayden-Harnett Mercer clutch in pewter?

1. if so, can you tell me more about the color...i know pewter is metallic on the gray/silver side, but online it looks greenish/gold/metallic if that makes sense ...i would love to see pics of anyone's or a more detailed description..iam trying to decide between that one and the vintage black but i am not crazy abou tthe vintage black unless someone can convince me otherwise!!
    thanks!

2. I have theMercer iin Pewter. It's a great color. It is a muted silver/black but the hardware is more brass colored so it goes great with blacks or browns! I really like the color, and it's not at all flashy. Very pretty. I think you'll like it.

3. thanks for the input misslola! i found it on a site in a bigger picture and it looks really nice..the black doens't do the bag justice..however, i wish they had a bronzey color, i'm very surprised they don't!!! that is what i would really want, i am a gold person...but i may get the pewter, after all i can get 20% off and i wonder if i would get that deal again IF THE BRONZE EVEN EVER does come out!

4. I usually prefer bronze too (and gold too), but this is just something different. I was looking at it again, and I would say it's more shimmery than metallic if that makes sense. I have carried it with all my clothes, and I think it blends perfectly, and it especially looks good with black!!

5. well that is good then, because i am DEFINITELY someone who wears a lot of black....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice