Does anyone have the Hamptons Patchwork Large Carryall?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am not a fan of most of the Hampton's collection because I don't like the brass 'latch thing' on the front of the bag. Although I do like someone of the Hamptons Vintage, but probably not enough to purchase. BUT I do like this bag. I like the style mostly. Different! And the different textures of black leather really catch my eye. Does anyone have any pics and/or modeling pics of it?

2. I don't have it, but I saw it at the boutique and it is really striking IRL. :tup:

3. Is it a 'dressy' bag? Looks like it could be.

4. I went to the boutique with the intention of buying one today. It's a beautiful bag but I wasn't wowed by it. :nogood:

5. I think it's one I would like to see IRL. I'm going to the boutique on Saturday. I love the style. Do any other bags come in this 'drawstring' style?

6. It doesn't look like the one online IRL.[​IMG]

It looks more like this but with hard handles like above.
    [​IMG]

7. I saw the black patchwork bags IRL and they are very nice - very dressy for a patchwork bag!