Does anyone have the Folding Pop C Shopper bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have seen quite a few of these listed on Ebay but I live 3 hours one way from an outlet. Does anyone have this? What is it like? What are you using it for?

Thanks for your help!!

2. Anyone?

3. Oh their awesome they had them on sale at my outlet for $15! I wish I had went ahead and bought it :sad: their all gone now!

4. If you mean the ones they were selling for a special price with the purchase of a bag, I've seen those at the outet, but I didn't get one. If I remember correctly, it's nylon, like umbrella material( I think ). I would think you could use it for hauling groceries, or for a weekend get-away bag...they're larger than other reuseable bags and shaped a little differently too.

5. I got one, but haven't used it. It's nice....nylon. I'd use it for several smaller packages, when shopping. Or if I needed to bring a bunch of items out to my car.

6. I have 4 of them, plus some I bought to put away for Hannukah gifts/stocking stuffers.

Love them. Love love love them. They're easy to throw in your bag, so you have a shopper if you need one - but I carry leather bags, so what I primarily use them for is rain gear (in case I get caught out in a storm, I can throw my purse in there and it's protected) and for protection on the train/plane when I'm traveling - my bag goes in there when I have to put it on the floor so it doesn't get messed up or get anything on it (works the same way at the movie theater).

I keep one in the bag I'm carrying, one in my glove box, one in my desk at work, and one in my hubby's glove box.

7. Thank you for all of your responses!! I do believe you have all talked me into getting one. I will have to pay the inflated ebay prices but it would cost way too much to drive to the outlet.

Thanks again!

8. I am glad someone posted a thread about these bags. I have wanted one also, but never got around to it.

9. I got one but haven't used it - I keep it in my car.

10. I have one and ^this is what I use mine for too.

11. I love the idea of them, but I wish they'd offer more prints. The bright Pop c colors make me woozy! If Coach introduced different patterns and such, I'd buy some for sure.

12. I ended up buying one and plan on using it for rain gear. Love it. Really wanted something in the Pop C print with silver hardware, now I have it.

13. I have a bag similar to this but from Bath and Body Works. I hardly ever use it, but when we went to NYC, I took it with me as an extra bag when we went shopping. It was very handy!

14. I was thinking how it would make a great extra when I'm carrying lunch to my car from work or whatever.

It's raining here in GA today so I'll get to give it a try.