Does anyone have the damier tate pm?????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking at this bag and it seems such a cute size but I want to know about how it fits over your shoulder and if it holds a considerable amount of things...etc. Just your own personal opinions about it if you own one. Thanks

2. Hi Deb! I bought the tate about a month ago.. It is a decent size - I can fit my mini zippy, cosmetic pouch, keys, tissues and random things like chewing gum...

I prefer using my mini zippy in this bag rather than my french purse so I can fit more.. Whereas If I used the french purse, it would take up most of the bag space!

It is very cute and stylish.. A bag to hold essentials however I found the strap doesn't fit properly on my shoulder... Like it's too thick and slides off easily.. I use my speedy more often.. But it is a nice bag =)