Does anyone have the Cherry Mini Peekaboo?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I LOVE it! One of the best new versions of the Monster peekaboo, in my opinion. I think this was made for Valentine's Day and Lunar New Year.

2. I was wondering if it was from that collection! The color scheme reminds me of the Lunar New Year/Valentine By the Way.

I ordered it from the Fendi website last night :smile: the listing now says only one left so I'm glad I did!

3. i love mine and i am sure you will too

congratulations!

4. Thank you! I have been enjoying the new bag so much :smile: Has the front of yours started to slouch and show the Monster eyes?

Attached Files:

averagejoe likes this.
  5. Big congrats, checkcheck! It's so pretty! :hbeat: Enjoy! :smile:

6. not yet... it's going to take a while! yours is so pretty too :P

7. Hi! Bringing this topic back. I love the way the larger Peekaboos open and slouch downward. Do you guys find that the mini peekaboo slouches as well as the larger ones? How long does it normally take for it to start slouching?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice