Does anyone have the carryall?

1. if so, what size do you have, how long have you had it and do you use it for travel? I'm thinking I might like one but my dh thinks if you carry expensive luggage and carry ons it makes you a target when you travel in the airports...thoughts?

sorry - I meant keepall, not carryall...ooops!

2. I have the monogram 55 and yes I use it for travel.

3. I have the 55, good size for travel.

I also have the 45 MC and 45 cerise, good carry on size.

I have heard that argument before about expensive luggage and being a target....I guess it depends on where you are going and transportation, etc.

I do use my MC luggage (regular suitcases) when going to vegas and nicer places, I have had no problems, in fact we seem to get better service.

But I didn't take it when we went to asia.

4. I just bought the Damier keepall 50 and I'm taking it next week on its first trip :yahoo:
    I was considering buying the Azur but I'm more comfortable with a traditional design. I'm planning to use it as hand luggage only, I don't think I'll be checking it in, too much of a temptation for luggage handlers :yes:

5. would the keepall 50 be allowed as a carryon? or would it be too big when full? We travel to hawaii and CA, where I think LV is pretty much everywhere - if we go to Mexico I don't think I'd take it with me... but what about a cruise??

6. I have the keepall and love it, however, I never check in it as it fits very well in the overhead compartment.:flowers:

7. Cece - the damier keepall is gorgeous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice