Does Anyone Have The B Fendi Hobo W/Patent Buckle

shockey

Jun 22, 2007
Just wondering if anyone has the B Fendi hobo with the patent buckle. If so do you like it. Is it easy to get in to, is it comfortable to carry on the shoulder Anything you can tell me likes or dislikes.
bluefendi.jpg

All I know is that this is a very big bag. Great for chucking everything in. I have a friend who has it and she loves it. Comfortable to carry and soft leather (same as the spy but I'm sure you already know that :smile:).

Ohhh I like the east west bag also, beautiful bag. I am just afraid I wont like the orange thread that they used. Do you think it will still go with everything being that color? Does your east west have the orange thread?

Don't have this but tried it on at the store. It was bigger than I thought and not as nice looking as I thought it would be:sad:. The blue leather isn't the same color as the blueberry spy for one as I thought it would be. I like the east-west better^

Ohhh I like the east west bag also, beautiful bag. I am just afraid I wont like the orange thread that they used. Do you think it will still go with everything being that color? Does your east west have the orange thread?

Yes her bag did, but it wasn't a strong orange. I have the patent B Belt and I was scared I wouldn't like it but I do. Here's a thread that Cosmo put up when she got her bag. You'll find some really good photos. :tup:

my new Fendi B east-west shoulder bag! *pics*