Does anyone have the AS swatch?

neeecole

O.G.
May 21, 2007
i'm trying to figure out what placement i like....and which bag to get, but i've never seen the whole AS print.

i hated it when it first came out, so i never really looked for the whole print.

But now I love it!!

i've got the sickness!!

ahh no I don't think there's a swatch of the entire print but I remember a while ago someone created a grid showing where all the characters are on the print. I can't recall what thread that was in though because it was a while ago :sweatdrop:

I caught the AS bug a long long time ago. It's super cute if you can get a few of the characters on it. Unfortuantely I don't have a pic of the entire print. :sad:

I just ordered the Adios Star Gioco from South Hampton. I really wanted to fish on the fornt, and the lady was able to find me one, but I told her I really didn't like the mushrooms. She laughed and said that the musrooms were actually right near the fish. :tdown:

I bought the bag anyway, but i too wish I could have found a swatch of the entire print so I could see where I wanted the placement.

I also bought a Adios Star gioco at Macy's with average placement, just in case I hate the South Hampton one, lol.

It's amazing how important placement can be on some of these bags, especially Adios Star, sinmce you don;t get a lot of character choices.

i'm trying to figure out what placement i like....and which bag to get, but i've never seen the whole AS print.

i hated it when it first came out, so i never really looked for the whole print.

But now I love it!!

i've got the sickness!!

Neeecole- I found this which helped me a lot when I was trying to come up with my perfect placement on AS. It was really helpful b/c it lets you know what characters are around each other! That way you know what you have a good shot at getting.

And I know what you mean! I used to really dislike AS simply because there weren't enough characters or scenes going on which is what I really love about Tokidoki. But then I began to appreciate the simplicity of the black and white with random bits of color and the idea of finding great placement on AS! It's like a hunt, lol :smile: Lindsey helped me and I ended up really super happy about my AS Bambinone... I carry it the most right now even though I feel bad for my Inferno gioco!

http://forum.purseblog.com/tokidoki-and-lesportsac/what-all-characters-are-on-adios-146683.html

Neeecole, a little OT question, but how did you get such a long signature? I try to save mine and it says you can only have blah blah blah so many characters, and won't save it. I see other people's with more than mine...and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong? :sad:

-SB

hyper_ballad: of course! that's pretty much why i put it there! tokidoki friends are the best kind:heart:

sisterblue: honestly don't know......hahaha! maybe you could ask the mods? i haven't had any problems with it so far. maybe it has sonmething to do with the smileys? i iknow we can only have a certain number of them in posts....but maybe the hearts add extra characters or something.

So I went a little crazy last night and I made the Adios Star swatch based on pastelstar's awesome grid... I just got a Gioco myself, so I wanted to see where all the character placements are. I know some up the stuff isn't exactly lined up, but I'm not a total masochist! :P

Attachments

• Adios-Star.jpg
    Adios-Star.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 88
So I went a little crazy last night and I made the Adios Star swatch based on pastelstar's awesome grid... I just got a Gioco myself, so I wanted to see where all the character placements are. I know some up the stuff isn't exactly lined up, but I'm not a total masochist! :P

O:huh:...good work gingiemay:tup:! it nice to see a whole swatch so we can see all the characters!

O:huh:...good work gingiemay:tup:! it nice to see a whole swatch so we can see all the characters!

Thanks! it was actually kind of fun, I just went on eBay and looked at pictures of AS star bags to find them. Thank god for Photoshop!

This swatch seems a lot bigger than any of the other ones, i don't think it's possible to get the whole thing on one bag, even if they made Avventura!