Does anyone have Reggia or Tivoli GM & Thames GM to compare for me?

Rolo125

Oct 31, 2016
I have a Tivoli GM and a Reggia so I am wondering if someone can compare a Thames GM to one of these bags. I am selling the Tivoli GM because I just don't carry it enough ( mainly because I don't want to mess up the vachetta leather). I just got the Reggia and I want to love it so bad but it is kind of not sitting on my shoulder as well as I thought it would. I'm not sure if I am being "too conscious" of it and trying to pay attention too much so that I can decide if I am going to keep it or not -or if it really will bother me long term. My goal is to find my perfect bag that is comfortable for every day and I prefer the Damier Ebene print. Any ideas/ suggestions or comparisons welcome! Thanks !

@Rolo125- I had two of the bags you mentioned: Thames GM, which I ended up selling because when I put my things in the bag, space seemed a bit tight. I sold the Thames for the Reggia. Like you, I wanted to love the bag, but it felt bulky under my arm, felt like it stuck out so sold it too. I wanted a Damier Ebene print so ended up getting the Caissa hobo in cherry and love it! I love the red accents. It also comes in rose ballerine if you prefer pink:smile:

@malealovelv thank you so much for your response. I actually got to try on a Thames today and I felt the same way, just too small. So far I am keeping the Reggia but if I decide to sell it I do not think I will have a problem because last time I looked only 11 were for sale on ebay. I have not had the chance to try on a Caissa hobo though so I will keep my eyes open for that one as well.

Reactions: malealovelv