Does anyone have pictures of damier bag w/ mono wallet...

1. or vice versa? Please post. I am thinking about getting a damier bag but I think I should get a monogram wallet since there are much more monogram bags that I like and plan to get in the future. I want to see how they look together. If it is truly and eyesore. ( I know LV does not like them together but I cannot afford :sad: to have a monogram wallet and a damier wallet.) TIA

2. I actually think that's fine to mix, but maybe consider an epi wallet that way you're not mixing patterns at all........I mix mono and damier all the time though, and I know a lot of other women who do to, I would't let it bother you......

3. Here you go:smile::

PICT3682.JPG
  4. I think they are cute together! I enjoy having different pieces that are not matchy-matchy. Mix it up.. its all good!:wlae:

5. I think they mix beautifully together - personally I don't like things that are too matchy-matchy. Last time I was at LV, I was put a Vernis Framboise Koala wallet next to a Damier bag, and thought they looked wonderful together, although the red Vernis was gorgeous with it too. YMMV...

6. Ooooh , I love that combo too, the last LV store I was in was actually displaying that, soooo pretty that it convinced me to get a framboise piece and it's so much fun in my damier papillon! I personally don't like the matchy matchy either which is why I've been opting for vernis and epi accessory pieces, I love the pop of color!

7. Thank you so much. They actually look good together. Is that a speedy 25 or 30?

8. Really? I've never heard this. Who said? Did a SA told you this?

I hate changing wallets. I don't mind carrying a different bag everyday but what's inside of my bags hardly ever changes. Prior to my red Vernis FP, I carried my Mono PTI with all of my bags.
    I also use my mono cles with everything.

9. I really liked the red vernis too, saw the koala, and I'm thinking of getting that next to go with my damier speedy 30:graucho:

10. You are welcome.:smile: It's a 30.

11. An LV SA who is on tPF said so in a previous post. Tha LV does not want monogram and damier displayed together and they are told to discourage their customers from putting them together. :shrugs:

12. Yes, I remember the thread, apparently it's the only combo that they never mix.

13. If you like it, mix it! I have two LV wallets: epi mandarin for spring/summer and mono for fall/winter. I only have one bag in damier and MANY bags in mono canvas. I am not about to run out and buy a damier wallet just because you can't mix mono with damier according to LV!:wacko: Unless LV starts giving out free wallets with their bags, I will mix the patterns. I don't care!:wlae:

14. Exactly!

15. Exactly!! It's our bag and wallet..I am interested to ask my SA about it for my next visit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice