Does anyone have pics of Yurman Kids cable bracelet?

jtstitzer

O.G.
Jun 6, 2008
I've done a search and I know some of you have the kids cable bracelet. I tend to go for more delicate jewelry and I am loving Yurman at the moment. Delicate and Yurman don't tend to go hand in hand, but the kids collection sounds like the way to go for me. I want to stack a couple so I'm wondering if you could post a pic if you have it, I'd love to see stacked too.

I've ordered a kids size small. It's being shipped internationally so it won't be in my hands for a while yet but I'll post pics when it gets here. I have very delicate bone structure so chunky jewellery doesn't work on me anyway, but I love the DY designs. A kids bracelet seemed like the perfect solution. I got the April birthstone bracelet (silver with yellow gold tips and diamonds).

I don't have any pics, but I wanted to share what I saw one day while waiting to be seated at a restaurant. A young family of three came in (dad, mom and daughter) and all three of them had Yurman pieces on. They looked like the perfect little Yurman advertisement, LOL.

I've ordered a kids size small. It's being shipped internationally so it won't be in my hands for a while yet but I'll post pics when it gets here. I have very delicate bone structure so chunky jewellery doesn't work on me anyway, but I love the DY designs. A kids bracelet seemed like the perfect solution. I got the April birthstone bracelet (silver with yellow gold tips and diamonds).

I want the same one. I thought the kids small was to fit toddlers? I did a search for "yurman kid" and someone was complaining that the small was too small and it only fit through toddler hood.

I have a kid's large...I'll take pictures tonight and post tomorrow.

I can't imagine that a kids small would fit an adult. The one I saw was teeny-tiny.

Heh... but my wrist is actually smaller than some toddlers'. For the sake of amusement, here's a pic of my wrist next to my 8 month old cousin's. :roflmfao:

352kaox.jpg

I did debate between the small and large but decided on the small. The small is meant for wrists to 4.75 inches, and mine is just shy of 5 inches. I want mine to fit very snug and barely be able to move around at all because that annoys me with bangles. The deciding factor was that they are adjustable to a certain degree so I figured I'd be fine. If not, I guess I'll just have to exchange it. The large kids is meant for wrist sizes 4.75 - 6.5 inches.

I can be the guinea pig! I'll post a pic as soon as I get it.

Last edited:
I have a DY kids cable bracelet. I only have one, but I usually wear it with another DY bracelet. I will try to post modeling pic of the bracelet alone, and then of the two together (I actually prefer the two together, because the cable bracelet by itself looks a little lonely :sad:...being so small and all).

I tried on a kid's cable bracelet in the store, because I have small wrists as well and the adult bracelets were extremely large.

I have no idea how large my wrist is, but I think it's somewhere around 6 inches.

The kid's bracelet fit well, but I didn't like how it looked. While the cable was delicate, the end gems did not look very polished. Because of the extremely small size, they could have been colored plastic and you wouldn't have known the difference. It just didn't look as nice as the adult version.

Ok, here's a picture of my kids size large (turquoise). I have mine a little loose and my wrist is exactly 6 inches. Sorry for the crappy blackberry pic :sweatdrop:

Attachments

• DYbracelet.jpg
    DYbracelet.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,974
Here is a pic of my kids cable (I don't know what size though...I got it 5-6 years ago! My wrist is 5".):
DSCN4396.jpg

Modeling pics:
DSCN4399.jpg

DSCN4400.jpg

And I wear it with my other DY bracelet:
DSCN4401.jpg

HTH!
Vi.