does anyone have pics of the new Goyard st louis claire tote?

I’m usually an LV fan but I’ve been researching Goyard lately. I went into NM yesterday with full intentions of trying on the Artois pm vs mm. I ruled out the St. Louis because I hate open totes. Then I saw the turquoise Claire Voie. I CAN NOT stop thinking about it. Called NM to put one aside this morning, picking it up tonight :yahoo:
The Artois can always wait, I don’t want to miss out on limited edition.
Congrats on your bag! That is what I decided as well, went with the LE and so glad I did. Picked up the Artois last month is Paris and they told me they were all sold out of Claire Voie and that it was a successful collection for them.

Reactions: Miri221
I'm late to the game here. Trying to surprise my girlfriend with the Turquoise Blue. Does anyone have any connects to an SA or any leads on where I might still be able to get one without the markup I'm seeing by resellers?

I'm located here in the states if it helps.

Thanks so much everyone :smile:

I'm late to the game here. Trying to surprise my girlfriend with the Turquoise Blue. Does anyone have any connects to an SA or any leads on where I might still be able to get one without the markup I'm seeing by resellers?

I'm located here in the states if it helps.

Thanks so much everyone :smile:
Aww that's sweet! You can order by phone by calling the goyard store in NY, LA, SF, MI & Chicago and they'll be happy to ship it to you within the 50 states. You won't even be charged of tax if you don't live in one of these states NY/CA/FL/IL.

Here's the NY info if you want. 212-813-0005

Aww that's sweet! You can order by phone by calling the goyard store in NY, LA, SF, MI & Chicago and they'll be happy to ship it to you within the 50 states. You won't even be charged of tax if you don't live in one of these states NY/CA/FL/IL.

Here's the NY info if you want. 212-813-0005

Thank you. I don't think I called NY yet. But I called SF, Neiman Chicago, LA and Mia and they don't have any. If they're saying that, is it really too late and I'm outta luck? :sad:

Thank you. I don't think I called NY yet. But I called SF, Neiman Chicago, LA and Mia and they don't have any. If they're saying that, is it really too late and I'm outta luck? :sad:
Try calling the NY store, if you’re in luck they might have it. I can’t say as for the the claire voie, as I didn’t ask for it when I was in the store this week, but if you ran out of luck you can always order it and shipped to you straight from paris.

well, that is one GORGEOUS trench coat! Claire Voie in Turquoise slays beautifully. Tres tres chic! I love how vibrant the colors are. Definitely pack this for your trip to Paris! :biggrin:

I still go back and forth on these color options, lol.

For tote bags, I have the black/tan PM, plus a Neverfull with that vibrant magenta pink Pivoine interior. This Goyard Pink in Voie adds a more "macaron" pink, plus i have a few pink SLG's that match -- could i possibly be a Pink gal after all? Goyard chose to do a more neutral pink, which would transition nicely through many seasons.

On the other hand, this Goyard Turquoise, especially against the Black pattern, would be a new color to my collection, adding a fresh Blue that I'm not sure how to work with... yet. It's a dynamic color against that classic black pattern. Because I wear a lot of neutrals, this Turquoise would punch it all up a notch, especially for spring/summer, here in Southern California!

I could use BOTH, but I can only pick one!

Are these both pm size? They look great!

Reactions: decorox
Try calling the NY store, if you’re in luck they might have it. I can’t say as for the the claire voie, as I didn’t ask for it when I was in the store this week, but if you ran out of luck you can always order it and shipped to you straight from paris.
I went to goyard NY and they had GM size -2 bags but no PM. This was like 2 weeks back