Does anyone have pics of the Jenny Yuen Gatsby in chocolate?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am wondering what the leather is like-- is it pebbly and matte, or does it have a bit of a sheen?

Thanks! :smile:

2. hi kocanez! i don't have the gatsby in chocolate, but i saw it in person at a sample sale. it was really beautiful leather- really smooth (not peobbled), smooshy, buttery, soft... i don't think it had a sheen, it was pretty matte from what i can remember. hope this helps, and maybe someone will post some of their pics? i actually just bought a gatsby (black, although i was debating the chocolate) and am waiting for it to be delivered!

3. I have the Gatsby in garnet, and the leather is fairly matte with a little bit of texture. I think it's a really nice leather. I would assume the chocolate is the same, other than the color. If no one has a chocolate Gatsby pic to post, I can post mine for you.

4. Mule- I would love to see yours! Do you mostly use it for work/papers/etc?

Baggirl- Id love to hear your review!

I couldn't resist the sale price, and ordered one of JY's site- with 25% code it was ~ 50% 0ff!! im in need of a new "work" bag.

5. I don't use it for work as it's not big enough to hold papers/files. It can hold a few personal papers (that I don't mind folding), just not what I would use for work.

I have to go somewhere now, but I'll try to post pics when I come back.

6. Kocanez, here are the pics. I apologize in advance for my lack of photography skills...

Attached Files:

7. Wow..Mule-it's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Mule, that is gorgeous!

9. I have the Gatsby in Garnet as well. I LOVE it... one of my fave bags (shhhhhhhh, don't tell HH!). It's so cheery, always brightens my mood! Isn't the color fab?!?

10. Thanks ladies. I love it too and probably never would have ordered it except Funky Lala lost a bag I ordered from them and this was one of my replacement options. I decided to give it a try and fell in love with it! :love:

11. Ooh I love it!! I'm so excited to get mine : ) : )

12. BUSTED! Lol!

13. My new Gatsby came! I love love love him, I can't wait to carry him out tomorrow! :wlae: This is my 4th Jenny bag (:nuts:) and I'm totally ready for more. What do you think?!?

Attached Files:

14. I love it, congrats!
    [​IMG]

15. Congrats, baggirl, it's gorgeous! I think the Gatsby is such a classic design, and the black should become an essential in your wardrobe! I recently got the Gatsby in plum myself, and am so in love with it already!