Does anyone have pics of the "camel" or "light beige" patent flaps?

bisousx

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I THINK I read a few posts from people who ordered these?

An SA told me the jumbo size patent comes in "light beige" and the medium will be the "camel"- two different colours.

Can anyone post pics or clarify this? I didn't win the blush patent so I'm interested in something else that's a nude-ish colour. Thanks!

Yesterday when I went to buy my bag the SA showed me a jumbo patent beige flap.

It was close to the same size as my reissue, which is 227 I believe.

It was a patent beige with gunmetal silver hardware.
They only had one in. This was in the holt renfrew vancouver boutique.

I haven't seen any pictures yet. Best of luck finding them!

Last edited:
I don't know if the swatches are actually indicative of the actual color, from what my SA said. I asked him today about the camel patent flap, and he said it was definitely darker than my beige medium caviar flap... he described it as kind of a dirty (not gross dirty haha) camel, almost light brown. :smile: I'll post a pic of it once he gets more in. I'm assuming the light beige is probably cream, because I have a lt. beige caviar Jumbo flap and it's actually cream. :nuts: Hopefully someone posts pics soon. :heart:

I THINK I read a few posts from people who ordered these?

An SA told me the jumbo size patent comes in "light beige" and the medium will be the "camel"- two different colours.

Can anyone post pics or clarify this? I didn't win the blush patent so I'm interested in something else that's a nude-ish colour. Thanks!

Are you not on a ban or something? :graucho: Should you be asking all these questions?

I purchased the Lt. Beige and it will arrive this week. Here are the pics my SA sent me of it in different lighting. All of the pictures are of the Light Beige. Hope this helps. :smile:

Attachments

• MVC-009SLtB.JPG
    MVC-009SLtB.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 410
  • 051404.JPG
    051404.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 843
  • MVC-006SLtB.JPG
    MVC-006SLtB.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 670